Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hiatus

It's been a while since I posted content in this 'dump' site of mine. A few weeks after my last post, a friend of mine was taken away from this world in a violent way. We mourned, but celebrated his life as he would have wanted it. I made an adult move and invested in an apartment - ready to be occupied in 2012. I traded in my fixed gear bike for a cyclocross bike. I got to love long road rides. Spent Christmas in the mountains with the family. Ventured into events management with a couple of friends. Came out of bike racing retirement. Well, I was not able to really race because my category got canceled. Still, I was able to ride in a race.

I learned a lot in eight months. Most of it through research and serious small talk with people I met along the way.

I guess I really wasn't in hiatus. I was on a journey. I still am.


No comments:

Post a Comment